Like all of my recipes, the measurements below are merely guidelines.
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 125ml (½ cup) vinegar or lemon juice (I suggest red wine vinegar)
- 125ml (½ cup) oil (I suggest olive)
- 5ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 1 minced shallot (optional)
- sugar or honey to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mince the garlic into a jar.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and shake to combine.
- Adjust salt & pepper and the sweetener to taste.
Extras - for extra deliciousness!
- 80ml (1/3 cup) minced fresh herbs (basil, dill, parsley, chives, thyme, oregano, etc.)
- 15ml (1tbsp) prepared horseradish
- 60ml (¼ cup) crushed berries (raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, etc.)